User:Guaka

From Hitchwiki
Revision as of 10:55, 15 May 2007 by Guaka (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
File:Guaka my bithday2.jpg
Hitching to Nelson, New Zealand on my 30th birthday
Playing guitar at the beach in Nelson, New Zealand.

Guaka, or Kasper Souren, is administrator of this wiki. He moved the wiki from hitchhikingguide.org to Wikia, since over there it was being spammed all the time. And then, on November 24 2006, to hitchwiki.org, together with MrTweek. Guaka is also active on several Wikipedias (he founded the Bambara and the Fulfulde Wikipedia) and on Wikitravel.

He was born in Nuth, Netherlands, but lived in Paris, Mali, travelled through Europe and South America for a long time, and worked a bit in Lima, Peru. Currently in New Zealand.

Hitchhiking experience

Europe: Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, England

South America: Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador

North America: Canada (only in Quebec), United States, New York State, Oregon, California

Asia: From Thailand, Chiang Rai through Laos to China, towards Hong Kong

Africa: Bamako (Mali)

Oceania: New Zealand, Auckland to Wellington and around the South Island, Australia, from Sydney to Melbourne

Random stuff

Esteban: "U have a wiki about how not to pay busses? I tought I was stingy dude, but obviously there's always someone in the world who can cleary exceed your capabilities".

couchsurfing:GUAKA cswiki:User:Guaka wikitravel:User:Guaka wikipedia:User:Guaka