Difference between revisions of "User talk:LetheSoda"

From Hitchwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Line 1: Line 1:

Hi LetheSoda!

Hi LetheSoda!

Thanks for your additions! One technical thing: there's no need to add tags like <tt>&gt;p&lt;</tt>. One other thing: I think it suffices to say the state is conservative. :) I guess there's no need to explain that hitchhikers should "look out for" ... "Republicans". But if you think it is, well, I'll just put it back. :) [[User:Guaka|Guaka]] 23:30, 10 May 2006 (UTC)

Thanks for your additions! One technical thing: there's no need to add tags like <tt>&gt;p&lt;</tt>. One other thing: I think it suffices to say the state is conservative. :) I guess there's no need to explain that hitchhikers should "look out for" ... "Republicans". But if you think it is, well, I'll just put it back. :) [[User:Guaka|Guaka]] 23:30, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
 +
 +
Hey there-
 +
To be honest, it is a little unfair to say "Beware the Conservatives", but you have to admit it is a deterrent.  I'll try to change it later today, and put something a bit less upsetting if you want.

Revision as of 14:47, 12 May 2006

Hi LetheSoda! Thanks for your additions! One technical thing: there's no need to add tags like >p<. One other thing: I think it suffices to say the state is conservative. :) I guess there's no need to explain that hitchhikers should "look out for" ... "Republicans". But if you think it is, well, I'll just put it back. :) Guaka 23:30, 10 May 2006 (UTC)

Hey there- To be honest, it is a little unfair to say "Beware the Conservatives", but you have to admit it is a deterrent. I'll try to change it later today, and put something a bit less upsetting if you want.