Difference between revisions of "User:Narnua"

From Hitchwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m

(17 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Narnua is Anu, from [[Finland]]. She hitchhiked in [[New Zealand]], from [[Nelson]] to [[Christchurch]] in 5 hours and that's it. She's a bit scared, so let her know if you're interested in hitching with her.
+
Narnua is Anu, originally from [[Helsinki]], [[Finland]], and some other places since then, now somewhat based in [[Amsterdam]].  

She's loosely based in [[Helsinki]], maybe.
+
* First trials in New Zealand (on my own) and day-trip in the Netherlands.

+
:: I'd be interested in hitching if you ever make it down to Central or Eastern Europe! I could do with travelling with somebody who has experienced it sometime before. :) [[User:Myshkin|Myshkin]] 15:06, 22 August 2007 (CEST)
+
* September 2009: Tallinn to Amsterdam, ~2500km (to avoid simply flying home, and because I know too many hardcore hitchhikers), longest ride ~450km, from 1.5h out of Warsaw to Berlin (and further on to NL for my hitching partner)

[[Category:Hitchhikers]]

[[Category:Hitchhikers]]

Latest revision as of 15:13, 18 September 2009

Narnua is Anu, originally from Helsinki, Finland, and some other places since then, now somewhat based in Amsterdam.

• First trials in New Zealand (on my own) and day-trip in the Netherlands.
  • September 2009: Tallinn to Amsterdam, ~2500km (to avoid simply flying home, and because I know too many hardcore hitchhikers), longest ride ~450km, from 1.5h out of Warsaw to Berlin (and further on to NL for my hitching partner)