User:Goldmund08

From Hitchwiki
Revision as of 00:46, 31 July 2022 by Tobias (talk | contribs) (Creating user page for new user.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I'm a postgraduate student living in Barcelona and lived in a variety of places throughout my life. I'm originally Peruvian. My preferred way of travelling is by hitchhiking and in my trips I've managed to hitchhike from Santiago, Chile, to Osorno and then to Neuquen in Argentina, as well as Santiago to Castro, on the island of Chiloe. A short while ago I hitchhiked 2037 km, from Montpellier, France, to Sofia, in Bulgaria. In that trip, I've passed through Italy, Slovania, Croacia and Serbia and actively used hitchwiki to plan my routes. In the use of this site, I've received tremendous help and would like to contribute to the hitchhiking community, seeing along my trips that a few things have changed in reaching the hitchhiking points near various cities. I believe that hitchhiking is an experience that not only helped me learn things about myself, but also allowed to see another side of people that modern lifestyles and ways of traveling have not allowed me to see. It helped me find that trust, good faith and generosity are also central human traits and can be seen even within societies as desensitized and interest driven as those in the modern era.