Difference between revisions of "Template talk:E"

From Hitchwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Line 1: Line 1:

There are two templates on Hitchwiki for denoting European routes, this one and [[Template:European Route Number]]. I'd prefer changing everything to the latter, as it looks nicer. Is there a way to automatically redirect the former to the latter, or to do a massive search/replace? [[User:CRCulver|CRCulver]] 14:22, 20 January 2011 (CET)

There are two templates on Hitchwiki for denoting European routes, this one and [[Template:European Route Number]]. I'd prefer changing everything to the latter, as it looks nicer. Is there a way to automatically redirect the former to the latter, or to do a massive search/replace? [[User:CRCulver|CRCulver]] 14:22, 20 January 2011 (CET)
 +
: The bot can quickly replace it everywhere. First we should try to agree on which one we'll use. I like this one better. Also it looks more like the [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tabliczka_E40.svg Original one], with it's round corners. Any opinions? --[[User:MrTweek|MrTweek]] 14:38, 20 January 2011 (CET)

Revision as of 15:38, 20 January 2011

There are two templates on Hitchwiki for denoting European routes, this one and Template:European Route Number. I'd prefer changing everything to the latter, as it looks nicer. Is there a way to automatically redirect the former to the latter, or to do a massive search/replace? CRCulver 14:22, 20 January 2011 (CET)

The bot can quickly replace it everywhere. First we should try to agree on which one we'll use. I like this one better. Also it looks more like the Original one, with it's round corners. Any opinions? --MrTweek 14:38, 20 January 2011 (CET)