Difference between revisions of "Talk:United States of America"

From Hitchwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:

:I changed it to "Most of the traffic on the Interstate system won't be able to notice you while on the on-ramp." Don't hesitate to correct or improve weird sentences like this :) [[User:Guaka|Guaka]] 23:43, 2 November 2006 (UTC)

:I changed it to "Most of the traffic on the Interstate system won't be able to notice you while on the on-ramp." Don't hesitate to correct or improve weird sentences like this :) [[User:Guaka|Guaka]] 23:43, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
 +
 +
==US route numbers==
 +
I have heard some comments on how the highway numbers are organized, which include something like: East to West are odd numbers and North to South are even numbers.  Not sure if it's the other way around, but might look into it. -FB 18:04, 18NOV2006 EST (USA)

Revision as of 00:05, 5 November 2006

Possibility

Once we get more states into the United States, do you want to divide it up into regional pages?

Yes, of course. Just do what you consider the best division. Oh, and I'll probably be hitching in the US (and Canada) from August :) So there will be a lot of additions from me considering the US. Guaka 15:45, 12 May 2006 (UTC)

-_- Once I can get out there, I'll help you- for now all I can do is what to do when staying in a town. (Supplies, shelter, excetera.)

Weird sentence

The following parenthetical sentence needs to be clarified -in the "Long vs.Short Distance" section- : "(Most of the traffic on the Interstate system won't be going by 'you're on ramp)" -FB

I changed it to "Most of the traffic on the Interstate system won't be able to notice you while on the on-ramp." Don't hesitate to correct or improve weird sentences like this :) Guaka 23:43, 2 November 2006 (UTC)

US route numbers

I have heard some comments on how the highway numbers are organized, which include something like: East to West are odd numbers and North to South are even numbers. Not sure if it's the other way around, but might look into it. -FB 18:04, 18NOV2006 EST (USA)