Blois

From Hitchwiki
Revision as of 10:35, 13 August 2008 by 90.20.138.151 (talk)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Blois is a city in France.

Hitching out

(by Misha)

Direction Orleans

From I advise you to take the road side south of the Loire, much more beautiful and advised because the other side houses the shopping district so if you have 15-minute landscape win cross the Loire on the bridge and take on Wilson your left along the river for about 10 minutes you go get to go below the second deck and voila you get the best spot I know, a place niquel except that the landscape narrêtes not sperm of log that j'enlève ever without leaving word may be able to say that they are capitalvicki he prennes or even youth to make fire on the Loire river. So, if there is still lift them and put them in a pile behind the fence and leave a word with a piece of cardboard. In short if you really time and you go through St Dyé (ancient port of Chambord) go to see my pot François 1st he will be delighted to welcome you in his castle prestigious, but to stop there after cé tense, ask him rather a horse-drawn carriage and a cochet.

Direction Paris A10 Bordeaux, Le Mans, Vendome (éventuelement)

A good half hour to go to spot if you come from the centre, then right to take blois "is" trying to reach the bridge "retro" (east), a fast track passes over and above a liddle and a champion, take liddle trouverz behind you a little way insertion probably also broke you, you can do here but I advise you to do 500 more in the direction of "cap movie" (the only independent multiplex france, if there is not with ca Otherwise s'inquiter ...). For people going to Le mans, turn left to cap movie "while those who go to Paris, Bordeaux, A10 and of course the right of the multiplex, voila you find a spot gold that is a roundabout what to do with attérir a jumbo jet!

Direction Chateauroux, Vierzon, Clermont, Grand South A71, A75

If you come to the centre north shore take the same routre only to go to rockland except that after crossing the Loire and walk for 10 minutes in the back, do not pass under the bridge on the expressway but rather send you the first roundabout before it (the second being together), you add on this path that you moving to a service station and its commercial area, takes you to a roundabout (The goose pate, c ' sologno is well!). Here wherever you go on leave sologne former swamp of more mystically chevalresque and royally orgiaque!

Direction Tours

• Good if you are a little bite interested by the country, the locals cultures and not a businessman hurry to reach for a coffee, I advise you to go through the border of the Loire, we call her "La Levée", or 152 Rn... 33 dead in 3 years, the most dangerous road of france, sinuous and subtle, but more beautiful than any road. Therefore, beware of crazy drivers, because we can't stay too much time on it at a higher speed .. .
  • From north shore take the direction of the 3rd bridge, the most modern (inaugurated by François Mitterrand) that is when you have the Loire facing you and you're on the north shore take on your right (west), come to the entrance to the famous bridge and a modern crossroads with management TOURS, which offers a small arm insertion with a beautiful property on the side of trees to protect yourself short all it takes ...

Direction Vendôme

From downtown, require street "Porte Chartraine" a road that climbs at 20% kind, keep you well because if you doesn't, you will go down the street on the back with your bag! Then continue straight on the streets "Bourg neuf" made 400 meters, then ask you a choice: two paths in front of you : which take ? Solution: a square just opposite, has a huge Christmas tree, climb on top and you see the "beauce", Vendome and its famous bell tower, merry Christmas to all!