Open main menu

Changes

User talk:Rev 22

187 bytes added, 06:01, 4 July 2006
m
no edit summary
::Let's keep communicating! [[User:Guaka|Guaka]] 23:39, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
::: About WikiShare, it is a project that is probably going to take months or years, and I am working on and off on it. The prototype I am working on is in Perl, I am slowly putting in all the planned features. The protocol has already been chosen for the most part, it is designed to be very extensible and will rely completely on a very already documented and flexible protocol (HTTP) for external (client-user) and internal (peer-to-peer) communications, so it won't be too difficult to create implementations in different languages once the algorithms are documented. The aim is to create a completely distributed network with reliable data persistence and features like version control and real-time full-network search, upon which a distributed wiki articles can be builtpublished and retrieved easily.
::: About hospitality networks, I know about them since a few days only and want to partecipate, but I am reluctant to give any contribution to capitalist, autoritharian or semi-authoritarian projects.
::: I will send you my e-mail so we can continue to communicate there if you want... [[User:Rev 22|Rev 22]] 02:44, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
Anonymous user