Open main menu

Changes

Cadiz

484 bytes added, 12:48, 13 April 2014
no edit summary
EDIT: Petrol station mentioned above (Repsol) is good for Tarifa/Gibraltar as most of the traffic to Sevilla/Jerez sticks to the left line to turn into N-443 road. Walk another 5-10min along that road (viaduct) and on your right hand side you will have Cepsa petrol station. The traffic there is a bit smaller, but it has plenty of space for the cars to stop and all the heavy traffic from Cadiz port pass through there. I've hitchhiked there a couple of times. Waiting time +-20min
http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?zoom=16&lat=36.495714941084344&lon=-6.2632015943526245

== Accomodation ==
As far as i know there are three hostels in the city: Casa Caracol, Backpackers inn and De Cadi Cadiz ! All are around 15 euro a night but seem to be really nice, especally Caracol.
Now, in Spring, there are always some people sleeping at the Caleta Beach in Tents, but in Summer I guess there are too many people in the night ! The Beaches more down the coast are way more quiet but it also takes a walk of at least half an hour from the old part of the City.

=== South (with a ferry) ===
edits