Difference between revisions of "User:Malaclemys"

From Hitchwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Line 1: Line 1:
My name is Danail Stoilov, but my friends refer to me as Danny. I live in Varna, Bulgaria as of 11th July, 2012.
+
==Who am I?==
 +
[[File:Malaclemys_~July_2012.jpg‎|right|thumb|300px|Playing my tambura.]]
 +
My name is Danail Stoilov, but my friends refer to me as Danny. I live in [[Varna]], [[Bulgaria]] as of 11th July, 2012. I've been a hitchiker for two years and lately I've been travelling every weekend. My main source of income for food and tobacco is playing music and singing everywhere I go. Most of the songs I play are either my own compositions or traditional bulgarian folk that I've learned from elderly people in the different villages. I am, by that sense, a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobadour troubadour]. Economical misfortune throughout all my life has pushed me on my way to hedonism and taught me how to get by with almost no money at all.

Revision as of 09:20, 11 July 2012

Who am I?

File:Malaclemys ~July 2012.jpg
Playing my tambura.

My name is Danail Stoilov, but my friends refer to me as Danny. I live in Varna, Bulgaria as of 11th July, 2012. I've been a hitchiker for two years and lately I've been travelling every weekend. My main source of income for food and tobacco is playing music and singing everywhere I go. Most of the songs I play are either my own compositions or traditional bulgarian folk that I've learned from elderly people in the different villages. I am, by that sense, a troubadour. Economical misfortune throughout all my life has pushed me on my way to hedonism and taught me how to get by with almost no money at all.