Open main menu

Changes

User talk:Rozwal

1 byte removed, 06:49, 22 April 2012
no edit summary
:1. Yes, you are right if they really wanted to trace where I was coming from they could. Either in the way you explained, or by seeing that I have no entry stamp to Russia from a recent time. But on the first glance they won't see it, especially when you have lots of stamps and visas. More importantly, they probably assume - I guess - that you came from Russia and nothing will tell them that I did not unless they scrutinise passports very patiently. Furthermore, they could just ask me, right? I wouldn't lie I guess, cause they could verify it.. My guess is that they just assume that you came from Russia and do not ask any questions. From what I have seen they do not register you at Psou border, they just looked at my passport, my visa and they let me go.
:
:2. For Georgia I am not sure if even changing the passport will help... they have pretty well-organised computer system. Upon going to Georgia again I guess I will contact both my embassy in Tbilisi and Georgian in Warsaw to ask about possible consequences. Have you heard any reports about people ACTUALLY travelling again to Georgia after leaving Abkazia for Russia as I did? Maybe I broke the law but in fact no one will care about it, who knows?:) --[[User:Rozwal|rozwal]] 16:22 2012-04-21
edits