Open main menu

Changes

Bydgoszcz

62 bytes added, 04:06, 1 August 2009
no edit summary
{{IsIn|PolandKuyavian-Pomeranian (Voivodeship)}}__NOTOC__
<map lat='53.104253' lng='18.030152' zoom='10' view='0' float='right'/>
 '''Bydgoszcz''' is a city in north-western northwestern [[Poland]], on the [[Brda River|Brda]] and [[Vistula River|Vistula]] rivers, with a population of 360,142 (June 2008), agglomeration more than 400 000, which makes it the 8th biggest largest city in [[Poland]].
== Hitching Out ==
=== South Southwest towards [[Poznań]] ([[{{National Road Number Poland]]) |5}} {{European Route Number|261}} ===Get to <b><i>Błonie</i></b> (a last stop of many buses e.xg. 52,52, 59, 62, 69, 92, N32). From there walk along the road (), pass the gas staition (it's pointless to catch here- only local cars), go by bridge over the rail tracks and go straight for 100m.There is a perfect spot for those people going to Szubin, Żnin or further to Poznań, Wrocław.
=== South Southeast towards [[Inowrocław]] ([[{{National Road Number Poland]]) |25}} ===You need to take a bus no. 80 to the airport (80), then get off on the <b><i>Jana Pawła II - Wąbrzeska</i></b> or <b><i>Jana Pawła II - Ziemska</i></b> station.
=== East towards [[Toruń]] ([[{{National Road Number Poland]]) |80}} ===
To get to the point you need to take one of the buses going to the station <b><i>Fordońska- Wiadukt</i></b> (65, 81, 33N). Then cross the bridge over Vistula river (Most Fordoński, approximatelly 800m long)and walk 500m more close to Strzyżawa. There is a bus station and a perfect spot for hitchhikers going from Bydgoszcz to Toruń and Warsaw.
__NOTOC__
[[Category:Poland]]
edits