Open main menu

Changes

User:Rozwal

1,593 bytes added, 13:39, 9 August 2018
m
no edit summary
'''About'''<br><br>I am born [[File:Rozwal.jpg|200px|thumb|right|Hitchhiking in 1988 2007 in '''Szczecin, Poland'''. I have over '''40'000km on''' my counter. I hitchhiked in Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Belarus, Ukraine, Transnistria, Moldova, Hungary, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria.<br><br>]]
The longest distance during a day time: over == About ==My name is Piotr and I was born in 1988. I have about '''84'1200km000km''' from central on my counter.  I hitchhiked in these countries for the first time in:<br>* 2003: [[Poland]] <br>* 2006: [[Germany]], [[Netherlands]] <br>* 2008: [[Czech Republic to Rotterdam]]<br>* 2010: [[Switzerland]] <br>* 2011: [[Belarus]], [[Ukraine]], [[Transnistria]], [[Moldova]], [[Hungary]], [[Serbia]], [[Romania]], [[Bulgaria]], [[Macedonia]], [[Kosovo]], [[Albania]], [[Greece]], [[Montenegro]], [[Croatia]], [[Bosnia and Herzegovina]], [[Turkey]]<br>* 2012: [[Iraq]], [[Iran]], [[Azerbaijan]], [[Georgia]], [[Armenia]], [[Abkhazia]], [[Russia]], [[China]], the Netherlands[[Philippines]] <br>* 2013: [[Thailand]], [[Malaysia]], [[Australia]], [[Kazakhstan]], [[Kyrgyzstan]], [[Latvia]], [[Lithuania]], [[Norway]]<br>* 2014: [[Sweden]] <br>* 2015: [[Denmark]] <br>* 2016: [[Israel]], [[Palestine]], [[Slovakia]].<br>The longest ride* 2018: [[New Zealand]] <br><br> == Travels ==* Between 2006 and 2011, among others, I hitchhiked 20 thousand kilometres on just one route: '''840km''' from a Polish[[Rotterdam]] - [[Szczecin]].* Between August 2011 and May 2012, I hitchhiked almost 30 thousand kilometers through Eastern and Southern Europe, Middle-East, Southern Caucasus and [[North_Caucasian_Federal_District|Republics of Northern Caucasus]]. * Between August 2012 and June 2013 I travelled through the Far East, South-German border Eastern Asia and Australia. * In June 2013 I came to Hunchun in Kolbaskowo China's Jilin and hitchhiked to Vladivostok and further to RotterdamPoland through all of Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the NetherlandsLatvia and Lithuania.<br><br> == Best times :) ==The longest wait* Fastest travel: around ''Rotterdam - Berlin's Ringroad (622 km) in 4.5h, Makhachkala, [[Dagestan]] to [[Poznan]], Poland (3'000km) in 55h.* Fastest ride: 270 km/h* Longest ride: a bit more than 2'' close 000 km through Siberia, from Khabarovsk to Neryungri in Yakutya and then back to Berliner Ring the Federal Road in Germany during a night32h including 7h driving around Neryyungri area and 2h stop in Jewish Autonomy.<br><br> [http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/rozwal/ My CS profile]  [[Category:Hitchhikers]][[Category:Hitchhikers in Poland]]
edits