Open main menu

Changes

Tbilisi

266 bytes added, 19:21, 25 August 2016
no edit summary
- Other option is move to Mtskheta, 10 km north, easy to hitch but even a minibus should cost very few. The town is very calm, lots of parks and green areas, best spot 300m on the hill, old cemetery, little church a great neighborhood and an amazing view. Water there is only in the downside park. Alternatively u can also sleep on the front hill of Jvari monastery. Lots of car go there for tourism, but u will have no water nor shops for food, might ask the monks. Anyway the sight at sunset is completely worthy to go.

- Balkasus slept in the park of 9th April right behind Saarbruken bridge without any troubles in august 2015. The place is safe, relatively quiet (if you take apart the traffic sound) and central. Ask the security guides they will tell you where to pitch the tent.
* ''(oct 2012) I slept under the antenna and had amazing surprises. In the evening I found a group of guys celebrating their birthday, offered me food, wine and lots of good company. In the morning i was woken up by typical georgian men shouting and enjoying their rest after jogging, we had a great time together as well. Though in the night is very peaceful from the early morning u will for sure be wake up by joggers, anyway very good people'' [[User:Fedecicco|Fedecicco]]
edits