Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Lyon

2,097 bytes removed, 12:25, 15 September 2020
North towards Dijon, Paris {{afr|6}} {{E|15}}
=== North towards [[Dijon]], [[Paris]] {{afr|6}} {{E|15}} ===
* You can stop at the traffic lights on the bridge Kitchener-Marchand near Perrache. It can be better to write "Péage" (toll) or [[Villefranche]] (and then, stop at the toll or before.)* Found a [http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Rue+du+Professeur+Dep%C3%A9ret&daddr=dijon&hl=fr&geocode=Fb0sugId0K9IAA%3BFe0n0gIdFPdMACl1lv3vjJ3yRzHQWBSzNM4JBA&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=13&sll=45.772073,4.790897&sspn=0.05879,0.154324&ie=UTF8&ll=45.771557,4.790294&spn=0,0.002411&z=19&layer=c&cbll=45.771695,4.790451&panoid=WUVigLDlgfvZbSU7ADGAzA&cbp=12,353.24,,2,1.55 hitchhiker on Streetview!] (please someone make a screenshot before it disappears :) - Entry to A6 at Avenue Victor Hugo, looks like metro Valmy is closest, and between that station and the motorway entrance (about 1,5 km) there might be some more options.* The bridge close to metro Valmy is also really good.* You can go to the petrol Petrol station Bruyéres-Passy on the A6 North. This is a good option because it puts you already north and out of Lyon, at a petrol station right along the motorway. To get there take the metro to the stop ''Gare de Vaise''. From there catch the bus number 21 (Any bus with the number 21 will do, as this is the beginning of the route) and get off at the stop called ''Parc Sans Souci''. After you get off the bus continue walking in the direction the bus leaves (as if you were chasing it after you get off!) After about 50 meters you will hit a street called ''Rue Sans Souci'' and turn left. Continue walking following the road about 10 minutes, then turn right onto a road called ''Chemin de la Bruyere''. You should see the petrol station on the left after the Harley Davidson Warehouse/Store. There is a fence but it's usually open, otherwise jump it, it's small. The petrol station is right near a big store called Metro which you can use as a landmark if you need to ask for directions.: Jamie (a girl hitching around by herself from the states) does NOT recommend this petrol station!! It took hours to find any ride at all, and I also had to deal with some unfriendly cops. I think [http://tinypic.com/r/nxwaao/7 this graffiti] near the exit speaks for itself. Jonathan (a guy hitching by himself) also does NOT recommend this petrol station. I also waited hours.* I never had problem from this station (as a girl alone...) but I often ask a ride for the next station 11km far. Careful, the name of the bus stop has changed: '''La Gabrielle''' (still bus 21). From the bus station, cross the street and go a little bit back to take the road on your right. Continue always straight and at the end, turn right (direction shop Métro). It is still after Harley Davidson shop.--[[User:Klodreamer|Klodreamer]] 01:12, 28 April 2012 (CEST)* Where Tunnel de la Duchere / Rue de Bourgogne intersect. There is a great little pull-over place just after the round-about. Closest metro is Gare de Vaise. By the way, it's also good to head south (Valence, Orange, Marseille) as it can takes you to A7 as well.Metro store
=== South towards [[Orange]], [[Nîmes]], [[Marseille]], [[Saint-Étienne]] {{afr|6}} {{E|15}} ===
edits

Navigation menu