Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Lyon

44 bytes removed, 20:00, 26 November 2015
no edit summary
* Just in front of the 'Prison St-Joseph' on 'Quai Perrache' you can stand on the white-striped space between the continuing street and the lane that joins the motorway.
:Very dangerous in my opinion. Heavy traffic, almost no place to stop. I was driving past there once, there was a hitch-hiker and I, of all people, didn't have sharp enough reflexes to pick him up --[[User:Sitarane.mp|Sitarane.mp]]
* '''Directly from a petrol station (need to ride a train)''': A petrol station on A7, south of Lyon, on the level of a town called Vernaison, is a perfect place. To get there, you should take a train heading to Vernaison at gare de Perrache (€3.20, three hour frequency). At Vernaison you cross the river (there are two bridges and an island between). Once once on the other site of the river, turn follow road left (north)walk until u reach A7 highroad and walk for a few kilometres Walk on the no-man's land between the motorway and some firm's fenced property; down ramp next to Energies nouvelles sign. You need to walk direction opposite to driving cars 1 km (don't try to use the way behind the propertypropertys). The distance from Vernaison train station to the petrol station is not the shortest one, but once few km.  Also you are there, you are really inside the motorway network, so it's worth the effortcan ask for ride to next petrol station on A7...  Map [http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209328237440358599248.0004aef5513d637811a59 Description]
=== Getting onto [[A46 (France)|A46]] (Lyon Bypass) ===
edits

Navigation menu