Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Pécs

617 bytes removed, 12:29, 10 September 2011
no edit summary
Maybe the bus stop is better, becouse you get in the drivers sight early, when they are the top of the slope, and they watching you until they reach the bottom. Plenty of time to decide!
=== South towards [[Osijek]] and , [[Sarajevo]] (57 {{E|73}} {{E|7}}) ===When hitchiking from '''Pécs''' to [[Sarajevo]] take local bus 20 or 20A (in fron of the big shopping mall Arkad) to the last stop. Walk to the main road, which is the 57 and hitch south in direction of Mohacs. Eventually you'll hit a roundabout where you can either go straight into the city of Mohacs or right towards [[Udvar]] - the border crossing from Hungary into [[Croatia]]. Head towards Udvar, this is not the road E73/7. Rides are a bit sparse here and most heading that direction are actually heading into a back road of Mohacs, not to Udvar. So if your ride drops you off here, you'll have a more select audience if you walk a bit until you cross a bridge and pass the small road to Mohács on the left. Once you reach the border crossing, there's quite a few trucks there you can catch a ride with. (June 2008)
I got a ride from Mohacs Take local bus 20 or 20A (in front of the big shopping mall Arkad) to Udvar, but the driver didnt take me through last stop. Walk to the border. I walked through it, there were only Cars or Trucks waymain road, but when I was walking there no one stopped me. The distance which is not far, so it was ok to walk both the Hungarian customs 57 and Croatian onehitch south in the direction of Mohacs. And after Eventually you'll hit a roundabout where you got to can either go straight into the city of Mohacs or right towards the Croatian [[Dubosevica-Udvar bordercrossing]] with [[Croatia]]. Head towards Udvar, there will be this is not the road E73/7. Rides are a lot bit sparse here and most heading that direction are actually heading into a back road of turcks waiting Mohacs, not to passUdvar. You can easily get a So if your ride from themdrops you off here, you'll have a more select audience if you walk a bit until you cross a bridge and most of them are going pass the small road to BosniaMohács on the left. (August 2011)
== Public Transport ==

Navigation menu