Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hitchwiki:Hitchability old

62 bytes added, 15:13, 19 May 2009
m
no edit summary
** {{good}} I love hitchhiking in Germany. There is a lot of traffic and always someone going your way. Cars tend to go really fast so you can go faster than public transport. The country also offers a great opportunity to learn German ;) [[User:guaka|guaka]]<small><sup>[http://guaka.org site], [[user talk:guaka|wikitalk]]</sup></small> 23:25, 2 June 2008 (CEST)
** as you can go really fast and there are roads everywhere, I would say it is a {{very good}} [[User:Quarim|quarim]]
** I would like to see ratings for Germany per bundesland and not as a whole. The abundance of neonazi youth at raststättes in some of the eastern bundesländer have on occasion made my hitchhiking experience less pleasant than it ought to be, and my experience in general is that people in the east, as well as in Bayern are less likely to pick one up. 70-80% of the rides I've had east of Hannover-Hamburg were with Polish truck drivers. I'd say {{average}} to {{very good}} depending on the region. [[User:Clint.hotvedt|clint.hotvedt]] 13:10, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
* [[Netherlands]]

Navigation menu