Open main menu

Changes

Netherlands

89 bytes added, 23:39, 4 February 2008
no edit summary
<!-- //i'm hitching over from NL to DE every week, and nearly nobody is afraid that i have drugs with me...//
To get to [[Germany]] can be a bit difficult, because some people are afraid they could get in trouble if you have marijuana (illegal but tolerated legal in small portions in the Netherlands) or other drugs with you. However, if you're not on a highway you can walk over the border and get another ride behind it.-->
{{Cities Netherlands}}
== Foods ==
[[Image:HitchDelft.jpg|thumb|left|250px|[[User:Mdsmendes|Mdsmendes]] hitching in the Netherlands]]
The Netherlands is are one of the rare country countries where you can find a cheap pot of 'Peanut Butter'(''pindakaas''), which is a nutritive item that you can easily carry in your backpack. Also, you can find tube of 'mayonnaise' and 'ketchup' sauce (''(Zaanse sauce)saus'' ) for about 30 cents, which can last long without needing to be refrigerated and are a great supplements to sandwiches or ''frietenfriet'' (as it avoid avoids having to pay the 50 cents sauce at the ''snackbar'' (or sometimes 'f'rituur'' or ''frietkot' ', especially in Belgium) when ordering a snack).
==Links==
Anonymous user