Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

User:Platschi

898 bytes added, 12:41, 11 August 2007
no edit summary
Hello, my name is Ralf [[Image:)DSC01806.JPG|right|thumb|350px|platschi hitchhiking in [[Turkey]]]]
I am ==About== Platschi is an addicted hitchhiker from [[Hörstel]] (near [[Osnabrück]] in the West of Germany. As an Adminstrator, he helps to make the hitchwiki a great success. He is currently hitchhiking studying and living in [[Enschede]] in the [[BulgariaNetherlands]]while speaking German, adding Dutch and English daily more information after my trip or less fluent. During the semester he is hitchhiking the route [[Enschede]] to [[Hörstel]] nearly every weekend there and back. ==Hitchhiking== Platschi currently hitchhiked the following countries[[Germany]], [[Switzerland]], [[Liechtenstein]], [[Italy]] (2006)[[Netherlands]], [[Austria]], [[Slovenia]], [[Croatia]], [[Serbia]], [[Bulgaria]], [[Turkey]], [[Hungary]] (2007==Planned trips== [[Klöden]], [[Freiburg]], [[Berlin]] (Ger), [[Eindhoven]] (NL), [[Denmark]], [[Vienna]] (2007)[[Syria]] (2008) ==Statistics== In this [[User:platschi/log|logbook]] you can find some hitchhiking statistics from platschi.

Navigation menu