Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Jordan

3 bytes added, 12:42, 15 March 2022
Personal experiences
'''Experience in February 2022''' - [[User:Z-z-z88|Z-z-z88]] I hitch-hiked with my girlfriend, in general people are friendly and speak English, but there are a lot of perverts. Our couchsurfing host tried to kiss my girlfriend into lips in front of his friends and I was just 3 meters away, then he asked me if he can have sex with my girlfriend or watch how me and my girlfriend have sex.

During hitch-hiking drivers ask me if we are married, I confirm that, then as soon as I go out of car drivers tried to kiss my girlfriend and used force to hug and touch.
Some driver quickly kissed my girlfriend into neck when we started walking away, I was 1 meter away from them.

Same thing happens in shops, sellers try to touch and kiss while I stand in 0.5 meters from my girlfriend. She was wearing regular traveller clothes - winter pants, jacket, she had big backpack with attached mattress.

Now I understand why in their culture they do not allow anyone to see their sisters and daughters. Houses are divided in male and female parts with separate toilets and showers, so nobody can't see even shadow of girls. These meausures are necessary in society where almost everyone will try to kiss/touch girl.
autopatrolled
edits

Navigation menu